Moving is a big deal. We know that better than anyone - which is why we want you to be as prepared as possible. Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. Have a few more? No problem. Contact us
to set up a time to chat or tour.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $175
- Refundable security deposit: $500 on approved credit
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $100
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $250
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Poo Prints Registration: $50
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $200
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $400
- Monthly Pet Rent: $65
- Poo Prints Registration: $50 per pet
Other fees to anticipate:
- Unattached reserved garage (if needed): $125/mo
- Ally Trash Removal: $25
- All rent and fees are subject to the required City of Phoenix’s sales tax of 2.3%
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $100,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
WHAT IS ALLY TRASH REMOVAL?
We utilize a service that allows you to place your neatly tied trash outside your door between 6pm-9pm Sunday-Thursday where it will be picked up. No more trips to the dumpster for everyday trash and recycling!
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
We are available from 10am – 5pm on Saturday and 10am – 5pm on Sundays.
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?
We’re available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
Boulder Creek Elementary
Mountain Trail Middle School
Pinnacle High School
North Valley Christian Academy
Desert Heights Preparatory Academy
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
2 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 12 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
Every apartment home comes equipped with a full-size washer and dryer inside the apartment home. We are unable to remove them if you choose to bring your own washer and dryer.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Cox is the preferred provider at our community. Your apartment home will come with the internet and cable jacks pre-installed for easy setup.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
The cost of one reserved parking space – either a carport or detached garage, is included with each apartment home. All uncovered parking spaces are unassigned and available on a first-come first-served basis. Assigned detached garages are available for $125/mo. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit and a background check are run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. No open bankruptcies can be accepted.
Ready to get started? Click here to apply.